Friday, January 15, 2016

2015 Favorites: Part 1! Makeup & Beauty Tools!!

2015 Favorites


Foundation:

I actually have a few favorites in this category because I wear a few different products regularly depending on what activities I'm doing.
  • Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte- When I'm feeling more glam or just putting more effort into my makeup, I reach for this foundation. It has really nice coverage & I don't have to wear a face powder with it. Its a great foundation!
  • Revlon Photoready Insta-Fix Stick Foundation- I wear this foundation to work. It is so easy to apply in a hurry. I wear this when I need to look presentable but don't feel like getting out a damp beauty blender or brushes. You can blend this easily and quickly with your fingertips and your good to go! I highly recommend this to anyone who is always running late or on the go!
  • Laura Mercier Powder Foundation- This is another favorite of mine because its another quick option that I find myself reaching for very often. I just apply my concealer first then put a thin layer of this powder foundation all over and it gives you a very natural finish. 

BB Cream:

  • Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue BB Cream- This stuff is amazing! Not only is it a great makeup product, but It also is a great skincare product! 

Concealer:

  • Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer- Very affordable, great coverage!

Powder:

  • Rimmel Stay Matte Transluscent Pressed Powder! This is a GREAT product! Its been a favorite of mine forever! Its also very affordable!

Bronzer:

  • NYC Sunny Bronzer- sadly I think it has been discontinued :(

Blush: 

  • Laura Geller True Color Baked Blush in Bali

Lip Product:

  • Malin & Goetz Lip Balm- This literally cured my lips when they were so dry to the point of cracking and bleeding at the corners. I had tried burts bees, blistex, & numerous others, & this lip balm completely cured my lips!
  • Sephora Cream Stains
  • NYX Butter Lip Sticks

Eyeshadow/Eyeshadow Palette:

  • Urban Decay Naked Palette- IDK why I didn't purchase this sooner, but I reach for it almost every time I apply eye shadow. Its a great palette! 

Eyeliner:

  • Kat Von D Tattoo Eye Liner- It is precise, doesn't smudge, & doesn't irritate my eyes! Its the only eyeliner I can wear to work that wont be all under my eyes by the end of the day. You get what you pay for with this product!

Mascara:

  • Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara! Doesn't smudge & doesn't irritate my eyes at all! It also make my eyelashes look amazing!!!!

Eyelash Curler:

  • NYC Eyelash Curler- Its been a favorite for a few years & Its less than $5!

Eye Primer

  • MICA eye primer- I got this in my Ipsy bag & I have used it every time I wear eye shadow! I prefer it over the UD Primer Potion. Unlike the UD primer, it doesn't dry my eyelids out. When I run out I will be repurchasing for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment