Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Review: Gone Girl


Gone Girl
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



I was really excited to read this book because I've heard so many positive reviews about it but, I didn't enjoy this book very much.It took me over 3 months to read because I just couldn't get into it. It eventually became a chore to read. The mystery of the book is actually very interesting, but the story moved so slowly to where I just grew bored with it. It got a little more interesting around page 400 or so. But i just don't feel that it should take 400 pages to finally start hitting the interesting parts. Also, the ending was not satisfying. I still plan on watching the movie. Like I said earlier, the mystery is actually very cool. I think I might enjoy it better in movie form because It seems like the story will move along much quicker than the book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment