Friday, February 6, 2015

Maybelline Master Conceal Review!!

Hello everyone!
Recently, Maybelline has come out with a ton of new products including this Master Conceal Camouflaging Concealer. I haven't heard too much about this product yet, but everything that I've heard, so far, has been positive. Therefore, I decided to pick this concealer up and try it out. 
Ive been using this concealer for a couple of weeks now and its awesome. I dont have a single bad thing to say about it, so I'm going to keep this review short and sweet by using some bullet points. 
  • It is is medium-full coverage and is buildable without looking cakey.
  • The packaging is easy to use and sanitary. It is just a squeezy tube.
  • The price is great. Its around $7.99.
  • There is not many shades in the range, but the fair shade is perfect for me.
  • It lasts all day.
  • It doesn't crease under my eyes.
  • A little goes a LONG way. I use a tiny dot. (photo example below) 
  • I wear it under my Laura Mercier mineral powder foundation and it looks flawless!

I used this much and it was still a tad too much!



Before and After!
In the before photo you can see some blemishes & dark circles. In the after photo you can see how amazingly this concealer covered those areas.

Final look!
This is how my foundation looks after applying the Maybelline concealer, Laura Mercier mineral foundation and some bronzing powder.  (I was only going to the grocery store, so I didnt bother with eye makeup lol)




2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love reading your blog so i've added a link to your blog on my blogroll! Take a look, perhaps you could add me to yours? xxx
    www.jellybeanbeauty-28.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check it out! thanks for visiting! :) <3

      Delete