Monday, April 6, 2015

Summer 2015 Inspiration!

Summer Inspiration

Summer Inspiration by macy-dofash on Polyvore

If you love summer, this post is for you! Summer is my favorite time of the year & its just around the corner! This post is a compilation of some of my favorite summer related things to get you pumped for summer! 
Enjoy! :)




MOVIES & TV!



  • Aquamarine- This is one of my favorite movies. I've probably seen it a gazillion times since i was a kid. Its a really fun girly movie! Its about a mermaid who leaves the ocean looking for love to prove to her father that love exists. 

  • Sisterhood of the traveling pants 1&2-  I watch these, especially part 2, if I'm craving a movie that involves traveling to beautiful places. These movies make me want to travel to Greece every time I watch them.  

  • Soul Surfer- This is a very inspirational story about Bethany Hamilton who lost her arm in a shark attack. This is a very uplifting and motivational movie. It will leave you in a good mood.

  • H20 - This is one of my favorite TV shows! I grew up watching this show. If you love mermaids like I do, you will love it! Also, it is surprisingly not cheesy! lol

MUSIC! 

No comments:

Post a Comment