Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Review: Covergirl Lashblast 24hr Mascara


Silly me! I forgot to take photos of the actual bottle. I got this image from target since that's where I purchased it. You can get here

I recently purchased this mascara at target and I have been using it regularly for about 2 weeks now. I have a few thoughts on it, so I will separate it into the pros and cons about the product. Photos will be after the pros and cons.
Pros:
The formula is amazing in my opinion! Although, there is one minor con I will cover in the section below, it has minimal smudging and it stays on for a very long time. I'm not sure if it lives up to the claim of staying on for 24 hours, but it stays on as long as i need it to. When I remove it, I don't have to struggle, tug, and pull at my lashes like I do with waterproof mascaras. When I was shopping for mascara, I was looking for something with longevity like a waterproof formula, but with a hassle free removal process. This mascara suits my needs perfectly in the "formula" category. Its also very budget friendly since its about $7 and you can usually find Covergirl coupons in the Sunday paper.

Cons:
The minor con about the formula is that it is a bit dry. Its hard to get it on your lashes because the formula isn't very wet. I have to work with it a bit before I get the desired amount of product on my lashes. I would not recommend this if your in a hurry. If you want a dramatic look with some volume I would not recommend this product. I feel it works pretty well for length. If you really work at it for a few minutes you can get some volume, but nothing major. This is perfect for a more natural but, long lash look.

Photos ( not using an eyelash curler):
excuse my unruly eyebrows lol
Before


After



No comments:

Post a Comment