Saturday, August 30, 2014

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Review!

In my August Ipsy bag I received a sample of the new Urban Decay Perversion mascara. I have heard a lot of good things about this mascara. I'm super excited to share my thoughts and opinions on it! All the before and after photos will be at the end of the post! :)

(This photo is from the Ipsy website.)


First Impression: I was so excited when I plucked this mascara from my Ipsy bag. The little sample package it came in had the words "Bigger. Blacker. Badder." on the front; that instantly caught my attention! Who doesn't want their lashes to bigger, blacker, or badder?! Those are the qualities I, personally, look for in a mascara.

Application: When I first opened this up, the first thing I noticed that the formula was super wet. When I started to apply it to my lashes It easily coated every lash because it was so wet. It can be somewhat clumpy when you first brush it on but after a few strokes you can easily smooth it out. When you smooth the clumpy spots out it evenly distributes it all over your lashes creating a very volumized look. It also adds a good bit of length. One thing I really like about this mascara is that the wand easily grabs the lashes on the outer corner of your eyes, giving you that winged out effect.

Wear: This mascara does smudge throughout the day. The shape and curl of the lashes hold up nicely, though. 
Overall: The results my lashes get from this mascara is BEAUTIFUL! I love the outcome. The only issue I have with this mascara is that it smudges a lot. I hope UD comes out with a waterproof version. I wouldn't advise wearing this on a day when you will be sweating or getting oily because it will smudge. I love the results so much, though, that I would be willing to do a few touch ups throughout the day. If your just going to school, work, or a calm night out, this mascara will get the job done while giving you beautiful glamorous lashes. I am planning on purchasing a full size tube. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants very full dramatic lashes.

BEFORE


AFTER


*UPDATE!- Sadly, I had to stop using this mascara because it started to irritate my eyes :( I have VERY sensitive eyes, so this is common for me. I gave the sample to my sister and she loves it! It doesn't irritate her eyes at all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment