Monday, August 15, 2016

Face Of The Day, Current Makeup Obsession & First Impressions!

Hello!!! :)

I just thought I'd share my FOTD and a walk through of what I did and the products I used! Also, this is sort of a first impressions post as well because a lot of these products are new!



For the face I tried out the L'oreal Pro Glow Foundation for the first time today! I really like the consistency. Its very thin and easy to blend. It didn't oxidize and the shade matched nicely. I've never had an issue with L'oreal foundations, so its not surprising that this one works so well. I concealed with the Maybelline age rewind. Its an all-time favorite of mine. I set everything with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (also an all-time favorite).  For blush I used the Becca Pamplemousse blush. I only used a little bit though since I wanted the focal point to be my lips.

For the eyes I used the original Naked Palette. In the crease I used some Naked and a little bit of Buck.On the center of the lid and inner corners I put some Manna Kadar Highlighter that I received in my Birchbox. I'm not sure what the shade is but it is amazing! Its very smooth and buttery. I tightlined my eyes with a black eyeliner and smudged some along the upper and lower outer lash line. I smoked out the lower lash line with a little bit of buck. Lastly, I applied a few coats of the Rimmel Colorist Mascara to the upper and lower lashes! I'm still testing this product out, I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. Supposedly, its supposed to darken your lashes with semi-permanent color so that when your not wearing mascara, your lashes are tinted. It sounds amazing but I haven't noticed a huge difference yet.

I lightly filled in the sparse parts of my brows with the L'oreal brow pencil. Brows are not my thing. lol I try though.

Last, but CERTAINLY not least is the lips!
On my lips I am wearing the Stila liquid lipstick in the shade Fiery!
Aside from the obvious fact that this liquid lipstick is gorgeous, the formula itself is perfect! It has incredible staying power. In this photo, I had drank an entire bottle of water beforehand & didn't even have to touch it up. It is very lightweight. It isn't uncomfortable or super drying. I could wear this formula everyday. It is literally perfect!

I used my points at Sephora to get the Stila sample kit and this lip color was in it along with a liquid liner, the famous Kitten eyeshadow, and a mascara. I wasn't very impressed with the mascara, but everything else is PHENOMENAL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment