Friday, January 29, 2016

Space Saving Makeup Storage Idea!

Helloooo! 
So.
I've been in the process of re-organizing my room for a while. I have a tiny room and a ton of stuff. That makes my room look super cluttered and disorganized.
Anyways, the most recent project I've been tackling is my dresser, which is where I keep all of my makeup & most of my clothes. My makeup collection is huge compared to the amount of storage space I have; So, its been getting really out of hand lately. I've been looking up all sorts of DIY's and "hacks" and have found a few useful one's.
I've gotten into re purposing old candle jars, but you can only use so many candle jars for so many things before it starts to look like a candle jar mess. lol I mostly enjoy decorating the candle jars, but then I really have no use for them after that. 
This year I've accumulated a lot of makeup palettes, which take up a pretty large amount of space.
I was going to use this idea from Vasseur Beauty (she has a ton of great organization videos btw!) where you use a letter holder to hold all your palettes in place, but I've been to a few different stores and couldn't find a letter holder that I was content with. However, I did find this cute wire mail basket that hangs on the wall!  
I hung It right next to my dresser. Honestly, It turned out a heck of a lot better than I thought it was going to and I'm very proud of my fabulous little basket. :)
I got it at Hobby Lobby for $5.83, It was originally around $8 something, but I used a 40% off coupon.
They always have 40% coupons on Retail Me Not, so always make sure to check their website before you shop.
I'm still looking for a better way to store compacts & shadow pots, so feel free to leave suggestions! :)
I hope this helped you in your makeup organizing endeavors! 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment