Wednesday, December 30, 2015

First Impression of the Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara!

This is the mascara from my last haul that I was super excited to try! I absolutely LOVE the original Lash Sensational mascara, so I was curious when i saw the Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara! I mean, who doesn't want luscious lashes!?!?! I certainly do!

Anyways, this mascara seemed to have the same formula as the original Lash Sensational. The wand, however, was shaped differently than the original. Instead of being curved, its more of a straight cone shape. 
Honestly, I think I like it better than the original wand! I feel like it was easier to maneuver through my lashes. 

Heres a photo of me in natural light with NO eyeliner or eye makeup whatsoever. I think the results are impressive!
And here is a comparison photo with one eye done and the other bare. Lol sorry for the strange pose, i was in the car & bored when i took these photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment