Monday, August 11, 2014

Item I'm Loving: Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Masque

Recently, I was scrolling through the Sephora website and saw this product on the best sellers section. I was curious so I clicked it. So many reviewers said that this mask literally "sucks the pus" out of zits. As disgusting as that sounds, I also found it extremely fascinating and exciting and knew that I immediately needed to try this product out! Not long after, I purchased it and was not let down! I was blown away by how amazingly this product worked!

Claims: This product claims to clear acne, absorb oil, and deeply cleanse pores with 10% sulfur. It has aloe which is used to soothe the skin. It also contains purifying kaolin & bentonite clays that also help to fight acne.

Appearence/smell: Its light green. It has a slight scent of mint and little sulfur smell. It isn't unpleasant at all in my opinion. It smells really clean and fresh. It is not overpowering in any way. (photos will be at the end of the post) 

Why I Love It: It does exactly what It claims. I'm not sure if it actually "sucks the pus" out of my pimples, but it is extremely effective. I will use it and within hours the size and redness of my blemishes will dramatically improve. Another thing I love about this mask is that it doesn't dry my skin out at all! With it being so effective at drying up zits, you would expect it to leave someone with skin like mine (dry & sensitive) with irritated dry patches. It doesn't though! The price is a little steep at $40, but you get a lot of product ( 5 oz) for your money. This is literally the BEST mask I've ever used and I do not plan on wasting my money on any other mask. This product is literally perfect. I highly recommend it to anyone who struggles from any level of acne. On days when I only have a couple of pimples, I will just spot treat each one, but on days when I'm more broke out, I will do a full on face mask! I use this a few times a week.




No comments:

Post a Comment