Friday, May 16, 2014

My Workout Playlist!

Music is a powerful thing. With the right soundtrack, something that would typically be boring or miserable can actually be enjoyable. Working out is something that a lot of people don't enjoy doing.I ,personally, love working out, but sometimes it can be hard getting in the zone an getting focused. I feel like the only thing that keeps me going, especially on the arc trainer or treadmill, is music. I have compiled some of my favorite tracks that motivate me and make me want to move. These are all various genres and styles. There is even one Christmas song on this list that i listen to year around just because its the perfect song to put you in a sassy, confident mood lol I added a youtube playlist with the songs at the end of this post so you can give them a listen I hope that someone finds this helpful! :) <3

The ones that I will listen to on repeat have a <3 next to them :)

  1. Don't Stop Me Now by Queen<3
  2. Lay Me Down by The Dirty Heads
  3. Boyhunter by Skye Sweetnam
  4. Butterfly by Jason Mraz<3
  5. Heroes by All Time Low<3
  6. Excuse Me Mr. by No Doubt
  7. Somewhere in Neverland by All Time Low
  8. Problem (ft. iggy Azalea) by Ariana Grande
  9. Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani
  10. The Reckless and the Brave by All Time Low
  11. Make me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless
  12. A Love Like War by All Time Low
  13. Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass by All Time Low <3
  14. Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance
  15. Classic by MKTO
I hope some of these jams will help you to get through your next workout, they certaintly help me get through mine! Sorry If i put a lot of All Time Low songs lol They are currently my favorite band!   :) 

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment