Friday, May 16, 2014

My May Ipsy Bag/ First Impression!


I just received my May Ipsy Bag. It consisted of a Pacifica duo,  Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, a Hair Mask, Spf 50 and a spring water mist. I Haven't tried the hair mask, or spf. I have tried the Spring Water Mist and it isn't anything too exciting. I can see myself taking this to the beach and misting it on my face and body to keep cool. It will be very refreshing in situations where it is extremely hot. The Pacifica Duo is amazing! I will be doing a review on it soon. I wore it today as eye shadow and highlighter. I love using one item for multiple purposes! My favorite item in the bag is the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer! I have been wanting to try it for ages. I've heard that it smells like chocolate, so I sniffed it as soon as I opened it and it really does smell like chocolate! lol


Displaying photo.JPG

2 comments:

  1. I think I should get some cash to try tipsy...hmmm.. haha I love your blog! Mind checking out mine? its www.cutieandherbeauty.blogspot.com I'll follow you (: follow me if you like! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! thankyou for checking out mine! Ive gotten some great products in my past ipsy bags that have become staples in my makeup routine. Its great and its only $10! I like it alot.

    ReplyDelete