Saturday, May 18, 2013

My first FOTD!


What I'm Wearing!
  • Maybelline Dream Fresh BB
  • Revlon Colorstay Concealer
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black
  • Too Faced Cream Blush in Poppy
  • Maybelline Mastershape Eyebrow Pencil
  • Wet n Wild Ticket to Brazil bronzer
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Powder
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme 
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in the green and pink tube...idk what the name is, its not on the tube! :( 


Heres how I put it on step by step!

  • First I applied my Maybelline Dream Fresh BB all over my face with a stippling brush
  • I put my Revlon Colorstay Concealer on all my blemishes 
  • Then I applied my Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Powder all over my face with a kabuki brush
  • Then I filled in my brows with my Maybelline Mastershape Eyebrow Pencil
  • Then I dabbed my Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze all over my lid and crease with my finger and then blended it out with a crease brush.
  • Then I lined my upper lash line with Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black and smudged it all over my lid and blended it into the crease. I also smudged a small amount onto my lower lash line.
  • Then I used my Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara on my lashes
  • Then I applied my Too Faced Cream Blush in Poppy on my cheeks with a stippling brush and then i blended it out with my kabuki brush.
  •  I lightly contoured my face with my Wet n Wild Ticket to Brazil bronzer and blended that out with my kabuki brush as well.
  • Lastly i applied my Maybelline Baby Lips in the green and pink tube to my lips!
<3

Also.... my necklace is from Torrid and my top is from Maurices! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment