Saturday, May 18, 2013

First Impression: Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Waterproof Eyeliner in 001 Black and 013 Purple!

This is going to be my first first impressions review lol

Today i purchased the Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Waterproof Eyeliner in 001 Black and 013 Purple! lol I've been wanting to get some waterproof eyeliners since summertime is coming up. I decided to get black because i just wanted something basic and then I also got purple for my "wild" color. lol These are not retractable, they are just a basic pencil that you would sharpen. They were extremely affordable at about $4 dollars each. When i got in the car I immediately opened them! I tight lined my eyes with the black one and it went on smoothly without tugging or irritating my eye. I was very impressed, because i have very sensitive eyes and it didn't bother me at all. The color was very rich and pigmented looking when i put it on and overall I'm very happy with this product so far! In a couple of days I will do a full review on both colors with photos! :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment