Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Get Ready With Me: School + Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation Demo

Hi! 
I made another Youtube video! My second one to be exact lol 
Its just a Get Ready With Me video. I filmed it before going to school one day. In my last video I didn't actually speak but, in this one I did. I was kind of nervous about uploading it because I really don't like my voice. But, I feel like everyone hates their own voice to some extent lol (thats how I make myself feel better)

Its a neutral smokey eye with winged eyeliner and a bright pink lip. I really liked how this turned out. Its a good everyday look. It can be casual or fancy, in my opinion. 

Here  some photos of the finished makeup & If you want to see how I achieved this makeup, feel free to watch the video. I had a lot of fun making it, so I hope yall like it! :)

Also, in the video, I use the Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation which I did a full first impression of here. :)

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment