Friday, May 23, 2014

My Calorie Friendly Meal: Cheesecake Factory

When you go out to eat, it can be stressful if your trying to count calories like I am. Most places typically have a section of healthier options on the menu, but most of them lack flavor or are just not as satisfying as the less healthy options (obviously). But, when I come across something that actually tastes just as good as something delicious and fattening, I like to let others know. lol Today I went to the cheesecake factory and I was so frustrated. Normally I would be super excited, but I have been doing so well on my eating lately and I really felt like this meal was going to screw up how well I was doing. I always get the Chicken Madeira and I just knew that I was going to fall victim to it's deliciousness again, but I stayed strong! lol I told myself I was going to only look at the low calorie options, and I'm glad I did.I got the Grilled Steak Medallions. What caught my attention is the fact that it was the only item on the Skinnylicious menu served with mashed potatoes (yum). I also noticed that it had madeira sauce and mushrooms like my favorite dish, the Chicken Madeira. The only big difference is that it was served with steak instead of chicken, which I didn't mind because I love steak, and it was a much smaller portion. Anyways, it was DELICIOUS!!!!! I'm so glad I tried it. According to My Fitness Pal, it only has 590 calories, which is very reasonable! If you love the Chicken Madeira, you will love this too.

2 comments:

  1. That looks so yummy! I actually prefer steak over chicken...so this would be perfect for me :)

    Just found your blog and I'm glad I did. I really like it! I'm now following you on GFC.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much! It was delicious. Its my new favorite from CF!

    ReplyDelete