Friday, March 8, 2013

Covergirl Clump Crusher Waterproof Mascara


I just got this on a whim because I had a $3.00 off coupon... basically 50%. off lol so I got it to try out. I typically don't like Covergirl very much. Their products don't really work for me most of the time. BUT..... I love this mascara! it makes my lashes look so pretty, voluminous, super long and also clump free.... like the name of the product says lol. I also feel like it gives your lashes a bit of curl because of the way the wand is shaped (Its arc shaped). It was totally worth the $3 i payed. I will definitely buy it again when I run out if I have some extra cash on me lol :) its my new favorite mascara! I love it! I accidentally bought the waterproof version because I wasn't paying attention. I don't usually buy waterproof mascaras because they usually irritate my eyes. This one actually feels very gentle and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. YAY! A while back I tried The Rocket by Maybelline mascara. I didn't get the waterproof one, I just got the regular one. I could not get that mascara off my lashes! It ripped out so many of my lashes. It made them look beautiful, but when I went to take it off, it was painful. The waterproof Clump Crusher is so much more gentle compared to the non-waterproof Rocket.  Here are some photos of my lashes using the Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara in very black :)

No comments:

Post a Comment