Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Tiny Maybelline Haul & New Maybelline Products!

Tonight i picked up a few items from Target that i'm extreamly excited to try!! 
Apparently Maybelline has some new products out and they look awesome! I got a new mascara called the Lash Sensational Luscious mascara. I absolutly love the original Lash Sensational mascara, its my favorite mascara and the only one i've used for months now! I also purchased a new lip product called the Vivid Matte Liquid in the shade Pink Charge. I've really been into liquid lipsticks like the Sephora Cream Stains, so i'm hoping this is similar! Lastly, i got the Dream Lumi Concealer. Its not new, ive used it before and its a really nice brightening concealer. I was wanting to get more of the Age Rewind concealer, but sadly, they were out. 

Let me know if youve tried any of these products & what you think about them! 

I might post a review of them, so keep an eye out! 

& If i dont post till the new year,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 

Also i got this super shiny mermaid-esque wallet and i'm in love with it <3



No comments:

Post a Comment