Saturday, May 25, 2013

Review: The New Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop #235!

I just recently purchased this lipgloss at target! I got a hot pink dress and i got this gorgeous hot pink lipgloss and an Essie nail polish in the shade Boom Boom Room (which i also might do a review on later) to match!
I like this lipgloss a lot  My absolute favorite lip glosses are the ones by Buxom because, in my opinion, they have the best non sticky formula! I feel like this Revlon lipgloss has the same amount of non stickiness to it! I just love it! Another thing about this lipgloss that i love is the fact that it can be built up to be very opaque without being goopy and gunky. I love lip glosses that you can just throw on and not have to worry about layering them over lipstick or stain to achieve a good amount of opacity! I feel like this lip gloss stays on my lips for a very generous amount of time before i have to reapply. I also love how moisturizing this formula is on my lips! This lipgloss is amazing and is definitely a new favorite of mine! :)



Here is a swatch!


Here is a closeup of it on my lips!


Lastly here is some shots of the packaging! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment